Monday, June 30, 2008

25 Weeks & Growing By The Second!

Photobucket

Since Kristal requested a "belly picture" on her last comment, I thought I would post one...as the title says, I feel like I am growing by the second! We finally are getting the sun, but I guess I should be careful what I wish for! The heat has been making my feet swell a bit, and makes me a little more uncomfortable, but it's not too bad. I have noticed that when I am on my feet all day (cleaning the house)my feet are killing me, and when I am sitting all day (at work) my back kills me! Overall I am still feeling really good, just tend to get soar if I do one thing for too long. Baby likes to put on a "dancing show" in my belly for Cedar and I to watch, which never gets old! It has been really cool to be able to finally share our little "dancer" with each other and our family & friends! At my last check up, baby's heart rate was mid to high 140's, which is in the "in between" when it comes to trying to determine boy or girl....so baby is not giving any clues!

2 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

Thanks Terah!!! It's soooo cute! You dont look at all like you are growing by the second-you look great! Sorry for the swelling,ick! Coleson's heartbeat was always running 160's-which is more "girl" but he is ALL boy! ;) It's fun to guess....mmmm.... soon we'll know! Just gotta get through summer!

BrettandJill said...

Such a cute pic!!! I am right up there with you! =) Isn't it sooo weird to feel the "dancing"!!!