Friday, July 11, 2008

July 3rd, 2008 - Baby Kaitlyn arrived!

Gina's Birth 07/03/2008

Last week I was able to witness my girlfriend, Gina's natural waterbirth at the Birthing Inn, which is what I am shooting for. We also share the same midwife, so it was nice to see her in action and gives me such comfort knowing I am in her care. It was such an awsome experience, and helps me get into the mental mind set I need for the near future!!! Gina did awsome, giving birth just before the 4th to beautiful baby Kaitlyn...weighing in at a tiny 6 pounds, 15oz. Too bad you can't see her in this picture...she is so cute! I can only hope that I am blessed with a tiny one, but something tells me I won't be so lucky!

Baby Paddock seems to be moving more (if that is possible) these days. Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night, I swear it feels like baby is tap dancing in there!

1 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

what a peanut!! Glad you got to see (another!) that it can be done! ;)