Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Grandpa & Grandma Maybee's 60th Wedding Anniversary

This last weekend we all went up to Port Angeles to celebrate our grandparents 60th Wedding Anniversary....looks like we are shy one sister-in-law...any takers?! Just kidding Josh, I love you! We had a great time, and it was so good to see all the Aunts/Uncles, and cousins!At 24 weeks pregnant, all the extended family were pretty suprised to see my growing belly, and wanted to make sure we weren't expecting twins!!! Believe me, there is only one, and all of a sudden he/she decided to start growing! I had a check up on Monday, and my belly is measuring at 26 weeks pregnant....my sweet midwife assures me I am simply going through one of my "growing spurts". Lets hope so!!! The nightmares of having a 10 pound baby are starting to scare me! Sorry about the blurry picture...it was the best one we had!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

You look great Terah!! You are SUPPOSED to be looking pregnant at this point! ;) It susprised me how many women (and men!) commented on my tummy the last few months about how "big" it was--but then after they would reflect back they would remember just how big it does get-and is supposed to get! Oh, the growth spurts. I remember at one of my every two week appointments I gained 7 pounds-which you do the math per week-yikes. It happens though ...but it comes off-eventually =) Hang in there! I hope you are feeling great-enjoy this time!!! (re:your comment on my blog-I cant wait for you either!!)

BrettandJill said...

Terah! You look great! Trust me I know what your talking about as far as growth spurts!!! Everyday mine is growing soo much too! Feels like just the other day we got together and talked about how big our "baby bumps" were, but mine is definetly a big belly now!

HDMac said...

Great pic of all of you!!! And by the way, honey, your cousin Benjamin was 10 lbs. 10 oz. And NO, Dr. Wendell did NOT make it to the hospital in time! !!!

Love ya,
Auntie Marcia