Tuesday, June 17, 2008

23 Weeks, 2 Days Prego!

Prego Funny

23 Weeks, 2 days and counting! Feel as though my tummy has tripled in size these last couple weeks! I am still feeling really good, although my lower back has started to bother me a bit. My feet have started to "swell" and I found a spider vein on my right leg the other day which I freaked out about, but the more I talk to people the more normal it sounds. Baby has noticeable "awake" and "sleep" habits....usually pretty active between 9:00ish to about 10:00 or so in the morning, and then again later after dinner. I can expect a kick or two randomly throughout the day, but those two times are ones I can usually plan on happening daily! It is so exciting to be able to feel this little baby actually growing inside me! Such a crazy and great experience - I have a hole new respect for the female body, and the awesome miracle of life God has blessed us with!

23 weeks pregnant

1 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

Agh! I can sympathize with your vein. I got a variose vein with Coleson that started about half way through...not fun! I was pretty miserable towards the end because of it. =( I actually just got it removed though and I am pretty happy with that. Not everyone gets the 'blessing' of the freak veins---but we are out there!!! I hope it doesnt bring you too much trouble. Post a tummy pic!! I am glad you are otherwise healthy! At least this awful weather isnt keeping you too hot!! =)