Monday, May 26, 2008

20 weeks, 1 day

20 week fetus

I am officially halfway there! Baby's moments have become more and more noticeable in the last week or so. Seems as though baby decides to wake up when I am tired and ready to settle down for the night, and usually is pretty active in the morning after I get to work and sit down at my desk. I am feeling great for the most part....with the exception of some minor back pain, and being pretty tired. Cedar and I met up with friends Joe & Vinka, Mateo, and baby Sky, and enjoyed a relaxing camping trip on the East side of the mountains. Aside from the restless sleep, it was a very nice, but short weekend for baby P's first camping trip.
My tummy feels as though it is getting bigger by the day! Still wearing my regular jeans, unbuttoned with a bella band =).....not sure how much longer that is going to last!

0 comments: