Monday, May 5, 2008

17 weeks,1 day and a flutter!!!

Had a really hard time sleeping last night.....I was up, on and off from 2:00am to 5:30am, with the "round ligament pains" in my lower abdomen.
As I was waking up this morning I felt a little "flutter" in my lower abdomen. Not sure it was the baby, I just laid there hoping it might happen again. Then about 15 seconds later, the same little "flutter".....and then another about 5 seconds later. It was so cool to finally get to feel baby! I rolled over to Cedar, and tapped him on the shoulder and said " I felt it!"....he said "really are you sure?!.....thats cool hun!". We are scheduled for our first ultra sound on May 20th, and I can hardly wait to see our little jelly bean!

2 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

So exciting!! It will be MUCH more than a little jellybean by your ultrasound!! =) so fun! I cant wait to see pictures!!

Jen Healey said...

It is so fun to hear about you and Jill going through the same things. I bet it's nice to chat about it all. Exciting!