Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What A Peanut!

My Mom has been watching Tagney for me while I work. Today my niece Brooklynn is helping out, since she is on spring break. She sent me this picture of Tagney wearing Nana's glasses. It put a big grin on my face and made my day, so I thought I would share it! What a Peanut, Momma's Peanut!



Tagney continues to grow like a weed! He is now rolling over very well, which it interesting with his "puking" issues, but what do ya do!?! He has been saying "Dada", well more like "dadadadada" for quite some time (I don't think he knows that he is saying it) but it is the sweetest thing. I can't wait to hear Mama, now that will make my year!

I hope to get some more pictures up soon....I know it's been a while!

2 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

so cute! what alittle Cedar! :)

aw, fun for "talking"... I heard mama first, (like in actually meaning it) at 7 months! You are getting close!! fun!

BrettandJill said...

Haha! That picture is too funny! Bray misses Tag and they are due for a playdate... =)