Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Such A Big Boy!



Yestersday, we had Tagney's 2 month check up. Even though I knew my little boy has been doing alot of growing this last month, I was surprised to learn just how much he has grown. He continues to be in the 90% to 97% on the the charts. He now weighs in at a wopping 14lbs, 6 oz. and has grown another inch long, and he is now 24inches long! His head has also put on another inch! To say the least we have a big boy on our hands! Tagney is quite the "spitter" and I remember when I thought he wasn't getting enough milk, with the LARGE amount he would spit up after each feeding....well with his growth being off the charts, I no longer worry about that! I continue to be in "aw" of this miracle God has blessed our family with!

1 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

imagine if he hadnt been spitting up!!! Yay for a growth!!!