Monday, September 8, 2008

A Shower For Baby P!

On Saturday, Cedar's sister, Amber and sister in-law, Jamie threw me a great Baby Shower.

The two lovely host, and the Momma to be!
baby shower host

Amber made me an awesome diaper cake
Diaper Cake

I love this onesie...
baby shower presents

Darby, Jamie, Debbie, Me, Amber & Grandma Dee
Huber

Aunt Jan, Reina, Olivia, Me and River
Paddock's

Suzie, Me, Michelle, Brooklynn & River
kovacs

Me, Hailee and Keala
Haille & Keala

Quincy, Me, Jill, Paige & Gunnar. According to my ultra sound Jill and I are due on the same date!
Quin, Jill & Paige

I had such a great time at my shower! 5 more weeks and counting...impatiently!

*Sorry the pictures are so small...I have a heck of a time trying to make them fit b/c they are too big, and then they end of way too small...any pointers let me know! :)

1 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

I am so sad I missed it! =(

For the pics... I normally resize to about 800 and then when you go to add them in make sure you select the medium or large option to the right of the screen (on the uploading page) and not the small... hope that helps!