Wednesday, August 13, 2008

31 Weeks & 2 Days

Photobucket

Coming up on the 8 month mark, and feeling as though I should be coming up on week 40! I am sure all of you ladies, that have been on my shoes can relate! In my fathers words " I don't think you are gonna make it to October"...even though I have told him that comments like these rate on the "top 5 things not say to a pregnant lady", he continues to tell me this! I am feeling pretty good, my ribs are always soar by the end of the day, and my feet are looking more like clubs these days, but over all I have had a pretty good pregnancy, I can't complain. Baby had the hicups the first time, when we were on vacation in Cannon Beach...pretty wild, I was trying to take a nap and had a hard time due to the baby's hicups! Baby is moving like crazy, and usually decides to be most active in the middle of the night...on my bladder! That is one thing I will not miss, the 3-5 trips to the toilet at night! Can't wait to meet baby! We have a check up coming up on the 19th, I will let you know how it goes!

4 comments:

HDMac said...

Ah, Terah! It is so much fun that you are journaling your pregnancy in this blog! I have it marked on my blog so that when you update I can see! Glad you all had a wonderful time in Cannon Beach. Always a fun place to go. :)

Hugs,
Auntie Marcia

Coleson & Tate said...

You're looking so cute and great with child...as you should! =) Glad you are feeling good...aside from the natural things that come with pregnancy ;) Bummer about the potty trips all night... those will soon be reaplaced with baby snuggles and feedings...which are way better then going potty! =)

Coleson & Tate said...

Terah!!! I am sad!!! I just got the invite in the mail today but cant go to your shower =( We will be in seaside with my parents and dave and carly... I am so sad to miss it. We NEED to see you again before you have this baby!!! I think I will wait to get you a present until baby gets here...so I have an excuse to come over ;)

Baby Paddock said...

Bummer! Don't worry about it...I had to miss Jill's b/c I was in Cannon Beach OR with my family. Such is "life"! We all do need to hang out soon before Jill and I both "pop"! Hopefully you guys will be able to make it to the BBQ my sister is thowing this Friday!